Kelsey + Joe
Saturday, September 10, 2022
Coordination: Jackson & June Events
Venue: The Ruins at Kellum Valley
Photography: Applehead Photography
Videographer: Native Tree Films
Baker: Cynthia Taggart
Hair + Makeup: Artistry by Shannon
Ceremony Chair Rentals: I Do Pews
K+J’s moody wedding was held at the Ruins at Kellum Valley in the North Georgia mountains.
When a couple books us for our full service wedding planning package, we get to do so many fun extras that make things much easier for our clients.
Keep reading for 8 of the fun details that we took care of for Kelsey + Joe!!
1. We had all of their RSVP cards sent to us to count.
2. We had all of their Welcome Bag items sent to us and we assembled the welcome bags for their out of town guests!
3. We delivered the Welcome Bags to the hotels.
4. We had all of their party favor supplies sent to us and we assembled and styled them!
5. We helped find a catering vendor for their farewell brunch the day after the wedding.
6. We worked with their floral team to design a backdrop for their dessert table (we didn’t get to execute it because of the weather, but it was fun to plan)!
7. We worked closely with the floral and rental company to design the most beautiful place settings!
8. We designed and printed all of their day-of paper goods like menu cards, place cards, and programs.
Every wedding is so unique so we customize all of our packages to fit your needs. We can help you with everything from wedding design, to finding/booking your vendors, to ensuring you don’t have to worry about a thing on your big day!!
Our entire team are wedding planning pros and would love to help get your party started!
Interested in having the Jackson & June team coordinate, plan, or design your wedding? Find out more info here!
Happy Wedding Planning!
add a comment