How to Prepare for your Floral Meeting & 5 Questions to Ask When you Get There
Meeting with your florist can be such a nerve wrecking thing. It’s really unsettling because most people don’t know the names of flowers, so it’s sort of like speaking another language. So, if you’re experiencing these nerves before meeting with your florist, don’t worry, it’s totally normal!
To cut down on nerves, check out my advice on prepping for your floral meeting and asking the right questions when you get there!
Prepping for your Floral Meeting
- Be sure to have your inspiration pictures together before you go!
- Know that flowers are expensive, especially if you are picking speciality or a large quantity of flowers. Don’t have a heart attack when you see the quote!
5 Questions to Ask your Florist
1. Please confirm what is included in the package I purchased.
2. Do you include or provide vases/ribbon/decor for centerpieces and other florals?
3. What is your return policy for the vases/ribbon/decor?
4. What greenery do you typically use? What greenery do you recommend using with the flowers/color pallet I’ve picked.
5. What is your delivery/set up/ break down process or fee?
Download your Free Worksheet
Head on over to our private Facebook group, The Jackson & June Bridal Connection to get your free downloadable worksheet to bring with you to your floral meeting. It also has a list of flowers/floral items to make sure you plan out with your florist! Click here to head that way!
I’m here to help!
If you’re still feeling nervous about your floral meeting, feel free to shoot me and email!
Happy Wedding Planning!
Interested in having the Jackson & June Team plan, coordinate, or design your wedding day? Find out more information here!
add a comment